Sunday, September 11, 2011

Deseret Log 1

Today is the first day of my new Assignment, to ask questions and find answers of the Latter-Day Saints, also known as the Mormons. I am the Deseret Sleuth, and there are just some questions I want answers to. Questions about the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Some of my questions are about the theology, history, and doctrines held by the Latter Day Saints, others will be of a more frivolous nature. Simple questions that are raised because life has anomalies which are a quandary inlight of some of those doctrines. The frivolous questions are honest questions not meant to be obnoxious, or rude. I hope any and all of my readers will be courteous and that you are a good mixture of people who are both Latter-Day Saints and Non Mormons. 


No comments:

Post a Comment